Here To Protect You
We would like to reassure all our clients that we are following all government guidance to mitigate any further spread of the virus. The following steps have been put in place to allow the safe continuation of property visits and viewings:
- All Green & Co employees are familiar with all guidance released by Government and Public Health England officials and will continue to do so as any updates are released.
- All Green & Co employees currently working from any of our offices are symptom free of the Covid-19 virus.
- Green & Co employees showing any symptoms of Covid-19 will self-isolate as per guidance given.
- Any Green & Co employees who are able to, are working from home in order to minimise social interaction in the workplace and maximising staff and customer safety.
Property visit protocol:
- At a time when the property market will be trying to manage a backlog of activity we may need to prioritise visits and we may need a longer period of notice to confirm an appointment for you.
- We will provide all viewers with an electronic copy of this protocol prior to confirmation of a property visit.
- We ask all viewers to confirm to us that they are symptom free both at the time of booking and immediately prior to the visit.
- We ask all viewers to confirm that they are responsible for bringing their own choice of any Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- We suggest that maximum two people (from the same household) attend a property visit and nobody below the age of 18.
- No residential occupants of the property being visited must be present. All occupants in commercial property must all accept our protocols prior to our visit.
- The property visit must be limited in length to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- All visitors to the property including Green & Co. staff will sanitise their hands using Green & Co. supplied alcohol-based hand sanitiser prior to entering and on leaving the property.
- We will require all appropriate doors, cupboard doors to be left open and lighting to be switched on for the visit to minimise and surface contact during the visit. Any contact during the visit will be cleaned with hygiene wipes once our visit is complete.
- Social distancing of minimum 2 metres will be observed at all times between Green & Co. staff and any visitor.
- Visits will require at least 15 minutes between visitors to ensure that all procedures have been completed before a fresh visit commences.
- If viewers wish to view whilst in self-isolation we can offer 360-degree viewings, or to show properties via video call or recorded film.
If you have any special requirements that you would like us to follow during a visit, just let us know. We will agree those special requirements with you and ensure they are followed by all of our staff.
We would like to reassure you that Green & Co. will continue to provide assistance to you whenever and wherever we can.
13 May 2020