The Childrey, Cedarwood,
RESERVATIONS AND EARLY BIRD DEALS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
- Just a short walk from the thriving heart of Wantage market square
- Government Help to Buy Scheme Available
- Small exclusive development of just 31 homes
- Catchment area for King Alfred's Academy
- Under 10 miles from Didcot Parkway
- 10 years Warranty
- Quality integrated kitchen appliances
- Includes all flooring throughout
Is a small, exclusive development just a short walk from Wantage market square. Comprising of just thirty-one, 3 and 4 bedroom homes being built by quality builder, Thomas Homes.
Plot 17 - is a 3 bedroom detached home with single garage.
Purchase Schemes Available
Help to Buy, Subject to terms and conditions
Early Bird Reservations whilst you sell your own home
Wantage is less than 10 miles from Didcot Parkway Railway Station giving easy access into London, Paddington. The A34 is approximately 6 miles from the market square which provides a quick connection to destinations both north and south. Wantage has an exception bus service with journey time into Oxford city centre taking approximately 30 minutes on a half hour/hourly basis.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION
GREEN & CO NEW HOMES
Tel: 01235 768007