- Register your interest now.......
- Small exclusive devlopment of new homes in East Hanney
- High Specification by family owned builder, Martin Grant Homes
- Just 7 miles from Didcot Parkway Rail Station
- School catchment area for King Alfred's Academy, Wantage
- A choice of internal finishes for early reservations
- Flooring fitted throughout as standard Karndean to kitchens and bathrooms
- LED downlighters to kitchen and bathrooms
- Front gardens landscaped, rear gardens turfed
- NHBC 10 year warranty
AN INVITATION TO THE PRE- LAUNCH OF PRIORS LEA
SATURDAY 23RD MARCH - 10AM - 2PM
LA FONTANA RESTAURANT
East Hanney, OX12 0HP
PRIORS LEA - Is a brand new development coming to the market! This small and exclusive development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes is being built by family owned and quality builder, Martin Grant Homes who bring a very personal experience to their home buyers.
The Honeysuckle - Three bedroom detached house, benefiting from a detached garage and generous parking.
Priors Lea is situated on the edge of the desirable village of East Hanney in South Oxfordshire. East and West Hanney are known locally as "The Hanney's" and have a wonderful, active community.
Situated between Wantage and Oxford The Hanney's are centrally located within the Vale of the White Horse to enjoy all the rural pursuits as well as easy access to both road and rail networks.
The village benefits from a village store, several Public Houses and has a superb butchers/farm shop.
East Hanney is just just 7 miles from Didcot Parkway Railway Station and the A34 is just 3 miles from the village which provides a quick connection to destinations both north and south. The local market towns of Wantage (4miles) and Abingdon on Thames (6miles) are just a short drive away.
East Hanney has an exception bus service too with journey time into Oxford city centre taking under 30 minutes on a half hour/hourly basis.
Please contact Green & Co New Homes for more information.
Green & Co New Homes
Tel: 01235 768007